torstai 4. joulukuuta 2014

Bit about me & this blog

Hello everyone!

So I am Vera, I'm 16 years old and I live in Finland.
I have two pets, a cat & a bunny. Both boys, cat is called Noke or Jesse, and bunny is called Castiel aka Cassu.
My music taste is quite large, but I mostly prefer metalcore, post-hardcore, synthpop & electro. I also enjoy singing(by myself tho).
I also have a boyfriend called Benni, and we've been together for over a year now.

My native language is Finnish, so my English can be a bit poor.

That was some small information about me.

And then to the real topic!

At this blog, I will mostly talk about my favorite thing; bodymodifications. I've had a huge interest at them for years now. At the moment I'm in a piercing & scarification education at Kivun Kauneus.
I'll be posting my work here, and also showing my own bodymodifications and telling you about them.
Right now I have 15 piercings, nine of them which are in my face. Here's a small list about them:
Canine bites (Angel bites + snake bites)
Dahlia bites
Bridge
Septum
Antibrow (surface)
Tongue web
Navel piercing x 2
Nipple piercing
Stretchings at both ears (right one is 18mm & left one 5mm)

Also I have two tattoos at my sides, and I'm planning to get more soon.

My future 'bodymodification goals' will include lots of tattoos & piercing, scarification and implants. I will do longer post about this topic later.
l will also introduce my all piercings to you, one by one, and tell the 'basic information's' about them.

I got my first piercing when I was 12 years old. I guess it was tongue web.(or navel, can't remember which one) When I was 13, I got septum and helix & tragus.(I don't have them anymore) By the time I was 14, I got canine bites, bridge, navel, nipple, and sternum.(Also I don't have sternum anymore), and just before I turned 16, I got dahlia bites. Few weeks ago I got antibrow, and is my newest piercing. In few weeks I'll get two tongue piercings. (Not venoms)

So, that was a small starting for this blog!
Here's a few pictures of my babies.

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti